Not really, actually. I’d much prefer living alone. I’m too nervous to sort out differences with people. Like, right now I’m just silently loathing the fact that my roommates all leave their dirty dishes all over the kitchen and living room. I don’t want to deal with that stuff.
you deserve someone who isn’t embarrassed to love you and tells all their friends about you and saves your selfies, whether they’re good or bad to look at when they miss you and loses sleep to talk to you and tells you how much they love you and how beautiful you are all the time and i really hope you find that one day because you deserve to be loved
1. Be gentle and kind
2. Show respect to everyone you meet (whether you think they deserve it or not)
3. Pay attention to the little things (often that makes you stand out from the crowd)
4. Do everything wholeheartedly, with passion and love
5. Be flexible, adaptable, and open to change
6. Don’t complicate your life with lots of oughts, musts and shoulds
7. Encourage other people to be all that they can be.
I’m lucky enough to have parents who are able/willing to help me pay for my accommodations while I’m at school. But I’ll be working full time in the summer and then I’m hoping to have a part time job next year during the school year. I want to pitch in.