Thank you so much! I’m doing okay :)
AARON PAUL JUST POSTED THIS ON TWITTER AND I’M SHITTING
I’m going to attempt to have an early start tomorrow (hah) but distract me with things so I don’t need to stare at the ceiling while I try to fall asleep.
Ask it up. http://shaeliveswell.com/ask
I really wish I brought my fitbit with me because, holy Hannah, I did a lot of walking today. My legs are jello. Just gonna go ahead and crash forever in this marvellous king sized bed.
From sweaty and gross to somewhat presentable. Off to dinner. Super excited :)
Well, I’ve gone and got myself attached to this city again. Also, excuse my face. It is incredibly difficult to get a decently attractive photo when the wind makes you want to die.
I adore running in Halifax. For one, you can run by the water which gives you something to look at while you’re running. But I also love that there are so many other people running too. It’s an energetic city. Loves it.
- I ran down the boardwalk but the wind was driving me nuts and killing my ears. Didn’t even think to bring a headband. Bad packing, Shae.
- Popped into the market to defrost a little. Much flowers. Much spring. Much beautiful.
- Talked to a really cute guy with a really cute dog (my two favourite things!!!!) outside. I looked sweaty and disgusting but I didn’t even care(???). What even is anxiety? Do I have it anymore?
- Ran back up the boardwalk expecting the wind to be at my back this time. But no. By the time I started running again the wind had shifted and it was still in my face going in the other direction. Fun.
- Parked myself on a bench and did some people watching whilst simultaneously freezing my arse off.
Yeah, just for funsies. It’s a fantastic city. I’m sort of kind of in love with it. No big deal.
This is actually the first (of hopefully many) solo trips. The thing about Halifax is that I lived here for a really brief window of time, so I sort of know my way around. I’m familiar with the buses, and the airport, and where stuff to eat is and all of that.
Gotta start somewhere :P